Sunday, November 29, 2009

Friday, November 27, 2009

Top: Old Navy

Jeans: Express

With Thanksgiving over, the Season of Cheesy T-shirts is now in full swing - I have an entire collection of cheese-tastic Christmas attire to keep me playfully attired every Saturday from here to Christmas.

The Grinch shirt is a new addition this year. I saw it last week in the kid's section at Old Navy. For those of us, ahem, 'less than blessed' in the chest region, the kiddie section can be a veritable gold mine of cheap cheesy goodness.

As soon as I saw this one I knew it was perfect for Black Friday shopping. It never ceases to amaze me how crabby people can be on the happiest day of the year. Don't like crowds? Waiting in long lines? Looking for a parking spot for 30 minutes? No one made you come out at 4am in 30 degree weather. Stay home! Leave the rest of us merry shoppers in peace. Grinches need not shop today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little message for the grouchy shoppers out there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails