Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sweater: New York & Company

Jeans: Express

Necklace: The Limited

Boots: Charles David (gifted)

Happy Thanksgiving, Fashionistas! It was cold and drizzly here, so I wanted to be warm and cozy for our Turkey Day meal with friends. I completely forgot to ask about the dress code beforehand, so I did my best to pick a dressy casual look that could work either way.

This sweater is a bit 1980's Flash Dance and although I am not digging the return of neon or outrageous shoulder pads, the dance sweater is a resurrected trend I can definitely get behind. I felt like I was in my pajamas all afternoon. Fun boots and a funky bold necklace dressed it up just enough, I think. I hunted down this necklace after seeing it featured in a magazine two months ago. Sold out online and not carried in my nearest store, I drove 45 minutes to the next closest store to make it mine. Expect to see a lot of this one!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails