Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft

Cardigan: The Limited

Belt: Express

Bracelets: Gifted

Shoes: Guess

Necklace: Amy Cornwell Designs

Hang on to your hats, ladies and gents, this is going to be a long one!

Last night I picked up my two custom-made necklaces from my IRL friend, Amy Cornwell of Amy Cornwell Designs. We worked together at my part-time job this summer and I discovered that she makes the prettiest, daintiest custom jewelry. I admired her stuff all summer but couldn't make up my mind what I wanted - I wanted it all! Then two weeks ago she debuted this sparkly beauties and I just knew I had to have one!

The picture doesn't even do it justice. The crystal is so sparkly and clear in the light. I literally created my entire outfit around what would give this necklace the prettiest, softest colors to sparkle on! I chose the clear one so I can wear it often, but she has a bunch of different colors on both silver and gold chains.

I also had her make a custom washer piece like this one for me. I think these things are the neatest idea - the scripture on mine is very personal and meaningful to me. I think they are fabulous ideas for Christmas.


And then there are the shoes. Oh, the shoes!! How amazing are these babies? Metallic, snakeskin and a chrome heel? Hello, I just died and went to heaven. And best of all - my friend Jamie just gave them to me! I don't know if I would have been able to do it. They're so pretty I might have just kept them in my closet to look at periodically. But like the good friend she is, she realized they really were too big and found them a loving, stable home - in my closet. Thanks, Jamie! Feel free to buy shoes a half size too big any time.

3 comments:

amycornwell said...

Thanks for the shout-out Sara! For anyone who's interested, the link to her style of necklace is here: http://www.amycornwell.com/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=104

It's just like the briolette necklaces listed.

K said...

what a lucky girl! Those shoes are so amazing! I love the shape of the straps. It's not your every day t-strap. And a chrome heel?? Jealous!

Radhiana said...

nice cardigan,,n fab shoes...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails