Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shirt: Gap

Vest: The Limited

Pants: The Limited

Shoes: Payless Shoes

Bracelets: New York & Company

Necklace: Amy Cornwell

Today I was going for a menswear-inspired look, right down to my penny loafer heels. Add a little twist of femininity with the ruffled white button down and dainty necklace and I was pretty pleased with how it turned out considering I hadn't planned ahead again.

Imagine my surprise when I collected compliments like candy today - starting with my husband, who started my day off on the right foot by asking why I was going to the office looking so sexy. Huh? Say what? I'm completely covered from head to toe, nary a thigh or cleavage insight, but he was crazy for it. And the compliments just kept coming all day long. Love the vest, love the ruffles, love the hair, love the look, love the shoes...ladies, let me tell ya, if you want to feel like a million bucks - the secret is menswear! Who knew?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails