Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Tank: Old Navy

Sweater: New York & Company

Jeans: Express

Boots: Charles David

Leopard Bracelet: Simply Irresistible

Zebra Bracelet: New York & Company

Necklace: Amy Cornwell

I was cheesing so much in this picture, I thought my face might split in two. I am beyond excited for the four day break from slavery weekend and even more excited when we got let go at noon today! The only thing that could make this weekend any better would be being at home in South Carolina with my family. I am missing them so much lately it's ridiculous. So I did the next best thing - pulled out these boots that my sister gave me last Christmas. Wearing stuff they've given me always reminds me how much I am loved!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Those boots are fantastic! I love the visible zipper.

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

Say, are those boots from JCPenny? If they are, I think I have the same ones on my feet right now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails