Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dress: Express

Necklace: New York & Company

Bracelet: New York & Company

Shoes: Payless

Stop the presses! Alert CNN! SARA WORE FLATS TO WORK TODAY!

Not that big a deal, right? Wrong.

Apparently, the fact that I wore flats for the first time in my three month tenure there was MAJOR NEWS. Eight people made a point to comment on my choice of footwear today. The conversation usually started with something along the lines of, "Man, you're short today" or "I had no idea you were that short" or (my personal favorite) "You headed to the midget convention after work today?".

For the record, I am 5'4'' and an all important 1/2''. That is not that short. But apparently after seeing me with an artificial 4" inches for twelve straight weeks, the shock of me sans my favorite foot gear was a bit too much for my office mates. Clearly they need more work to do, don't you think?

3 comments:

eednic said...

have I mentioned to you before that I LOVE express?? this dress is so pretty!

Radhiana said...

nice neklace...:)

Wistful Dreamer said...

That dress is really pretty. A black high heel would really make it better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails