Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Monday, November 2, 2009

Sweater: New York & Company

Pants: The Limited

Necklace: Gifted

Bracelet: Gifted

Shoes: Payless

Today's outfit had two requirements - it had to withstand massive amounts of puppy hair and not break my heart if Lola shredded it to bits.

You see, my darling dog has injured her hind leg over the weekend and so we had to make a trip to the vet at some point today to have her x-rayed. When I was getting ready I had no idea whether I'd have time to change before our visit or not, so I had to dress with that in mind. Old sweater and so-so pants fit the bill.

The bright spot was this sweet delicate necklace that my sister-in-law gave me a few years ago. I don't own much pale pink these days, so I make it a point to wear this necklace every time I do. It always makes me think of her and how lucky I am to have such a fashionable SIL!

1 comment:

eednic said...

that necklace is very sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails