Sunday, November 8, 2009

Friday, November 6, 2009

Sweater: The Limited

Jeans: Express

Necklace: ?

Shoes: Karen Scott

I'm back to my regular old heel-wearing self today. And a fabulous pair of heels they are! Brown and tan saddle shoe heels - I've never seen anything like them before or since. I thought they added a nice punch to what is a pretty plain jane outfit today. I stayed out late with girlfriends last night and failed to plan ahead (oops!), so I just grabbed the nearest orange top and called it an outfit.

On the bright side, now that I have my winter clothes out, I have a whole new slew of orange to choose from! Good thing because my summer wardrobe was quickly running out of office appropriate orange tops. Here's to five more weeks of fabulous Vol football and orange-wearing Fridays!

2 comments:

Radhiana said...

love your shoes :)

Wistful Dreamer said...

The shoes really give the look a polished touch. You look great in orange too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails