Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday, June 26, 2009


T-shirt: Free from work

Jeans: Express (x2 - Short)

Sandals: Payless

Ring: The Limited

Earrings: The Limited

Nothing much to see here today. I was super busy at work today, getting things ready for sports camps and the 4th of July parade next week. Hefting boxes, pulling signage and lots of other sweat inducing activity = cheap t-shirt and jeans.

I have these jeans in both short and regular lengths. At 5'4'', I am that in-between sizes height. Just barely short enough for short/petite length and not quite tall enough for regular. I wear lots of 3.5 and 4 inch heels just for the sake of not having every pair of pants I own hemmed. But every once in awhile, if I find a really great fitting pair of jeans, I'll buy them in both short and regular so I can wear them with flats and heels. Express is one of the few places where this trick works without any hemming required.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails