Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Top: The Limited

Pants: New York & Company

Shoes: Impo

Necklace: New York & Company

Bracelet: New York & Company

Excuse the peppy little cheerleader pose. I was getting very frustrated with the camera and was cheesing in an effort not to show it! The last two days my camera refuses to take a clear shot unless it's horizontal. WTH?

Anyway, the sunburn is worse today, if that is even possible! My right shoulder in particular was on fire and hurt to the touch. So it was 100% cotton for me today. These are the same style slacks that I wore yesterday, just in black. Love them!

Normally I would wear a belt over this top but the sunburned tummy made that a no-go, so I opted for the necklace instead.

And I'll let you in on a little secret...my Victoria's Secret, in fact! This multi-way bra is the best thing ever for sunburned shoulders. You can move the straps all over the bra in the front and back to find the 'path of least irritation' to your damaged skin. It was a total life saver today, when a regular bra was just out of the question.

2 comments:

Cole said...

Awesome outfit! At least everything showing isn't sunburnt!

Mrs.D said...

I love your shirt, I wear a lot of black and white.

Related Posts with Thumbnails