Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tank: Ann Taylor Loft

Sweater: The Limited

Jeans: The Limited

Earrings: New York & Company

Bracelet: Lia Sophia

Shoes: Icora via Shi

I've got to figure out a better place to take pictures, so the camera will stop with all this blurry business and maybe brighten up a bit. Better pictures coming soon, I promise.

I loved the water color print on this tank. It's got a lot of colors going on, but I chose to pull out the purple with the cardigan. I'm still not quite over my purple obsession, even though I'm sure it's so last season by now!

I love these trouser cut jeans. I have to resist the urge to wear them every day. They are just the perfect cut and rinse. It will be a sad day when these jeans are put to rest.

I looked long and hard for a pair of purple heels. These weren't exactly what I was looking for, but I thought that the zippers were fun and they were less than $10, so they were close enough! I'm still on the hunt for a pair of purple patent peep toes but these will fill the void for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those shoes may not have been what you were looking for, but they are super sassy!!!

Passion4Fashion said...

Does you camera have a macro function? Like a little flower icon or something? Sometimes this happens to me where my camera gets put into a "mode" and that is what makes the pics be blurry. Or the auto focus isn't enabled or something.

Even blurry your outfits are cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails