Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thursday, June 18, 2009


Top and Skirt: New York & Company

Sweater: Ann Taylor Loft

Bracelets: Ann Taylor Loft

Shoes: Naturalizer

So this is my version of 'getting dressed in the dark'....or at least without a mirror.

Nate had a dentist appointment this morning, so he slept late. I neglected to plan an outfit ahead of time, so I was left dressing the closet without benefit of a mirror. It turned out okay but I'm not thrilled with it. I feel a bit 'hippy' (and not in the '70's funkadelic way).

That said, I like the pieces of this outfit, just not the whole. I love the little flower and gather details of the sweater. And the bracelets were final clearance scores from the Spring and I have gotten a ton of use out of them already, both separately and together. This outfit is definitely a case of the whole not equalling the sum of its parts.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails