Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Monday, June 1, 2009

Top: Ann Taylor

Pants: New York & Company

Necklace: Banana Republic

Shoes: Moda

Ring: New York & Company

Yeah, that's not my camera playing tricks on me. I actually am that sunburned - probably more in person! You can read all about my lapse in judgement here.

Obviously there was only one thing on my mind when I picked this out - what is the softest thing I can possibly wear to minimize additional irritation? These pants are super soft cotton. I felt like I was in my pajamas all day. The top is silky so it kept me cool, which was a very good thing since I was practically radiating heat from my shoulders.

I love the print on this top. Combined with the wood and enamel necklace, I feel very 'African safari' in this outfit.

2 comments:

Cole said...

LOVE the top! Poor baby with the "ouchie" sunburn.

Boutique Girl said...

Oh my goodness - I hope that you are in less pain now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails