Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Monday, October 19, 2009

Dress: The Limited

Bracelet: The Limited

Shoes: Nine West

Necklace: Gifted

I feel very 1950's housewife in this outfit today. All I needed was a neat little chignon and an apron! Unfortunately for Nate, I'm the complete antithesis of a housewife (1950's or otherwise!).

The pattern of the dress is bold all by itself, so I kept the rest of the look simple. A large bracelet, delicate necklace and leg-lengthening shoes are all this dress needs.

The necklace was a gift from my parents. I can't even remember what the occasion was anymore, but I pull it out anytime I'm really missing them. FYI, guys - really missing you lately!


2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Super dress! I'm with you - so not a housewife!

Wistful Dreamer said...

I really like that dress on you. The colors suit you very well. Actually it doesn't make you look like a housewife at all. Now if it were in a solid color, maybe, but those tones are very retro and chic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails