Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Top: New York & Company

Belt: New York & Company

Pants: The Limited (Charlee cut)

Bracelet: New York & Company

Shoes: Baker's Shoes

This is one of my all time favorite tops in my closet. I am a sucker for animal print, and particularly zebra. Zebra tanks, zebra tops, zebra bracelets, zebra heels. If I thought I could get away with it, I'd probably wear zebra pants too. I just can't resist the black and white stripe!

I view this top as a power top - I am woman, hear my roar. I think it's an attention grabber, while still being tastefully business appropriate. I've worn it under suit jackets, with a vest, belted, with a skirt and with pants. I can't think of a single other item in my closet that I've worn so many ways.

Do you have an item in your closet that you love so much you've come up with a dozen ways to wear it? Do you have a 'power item', too?

3 comments:

watergirl82 said...

That is a great top! There is something so classic about zebra print...I love it too!

Anonymous said...

The only animal print item I own is a clutch I purchased from Target several years ago. It's leapord print and I like to wear it with black.

I think I could also wear animal print in a shoe.

As always, you look great! Love the belt with the top and that neclace is too cute!

By the way - I'm ready for your how-you-organize your closet and accessories post! ;-)

Wistful Dreamer said...

I have a skirt in the same print as your top. Don't you love how a touch of an "animal print" sets off the whole outfit? Very classy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails