Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft

Shoes: Aldo

Necklace: The Limited

Bracelet: Express

We've seen a brief return to autumnal weather this week and I am taking full advantage while I can - it's supposed to be back in the 40's on Saturday! Brr!

I snagged this dress last week at Ann Taylor Loft for $9.99. I already have visions of some wintery ways to wear it but I exercised my 'right to bare arms' today and went the classic route. It's hard to tell in the larger picture but there is a big ruffle that runs all the way around the neck and down the front of the dress. I added the biggest bangle bracelet in my arsenal and a pop of color on my feet. I always feel a little conspicuous wearing red heels with a dress but the shoes earned rave reviews from two coworkers, my dental hygienist, the clerk at Express and three random strangers who were walking beside me at the mall. Note to self: Wear these shoes more more often!!

5 comments:

Cole said...

Those shoes are awesome! I had a black and red today too...just not quite as dressed up as you.

Becky said...

Those shoes are HOT! What a great deal on that dress, too!

Anonymous said...

$9.99?!? What a steal! And it's too cute!

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

FIERCE SHOES.

Wistful Dreamer said...

I love the shoes with that dress. The ruffles takes the dress from average to polished!

Related Posts with Thumbnails