Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday, October 22, 2009


Jacket: The Limited

Tank: New York & Company

Skirt: The Limited

Shoes: Payless Shoes

Bracelets: ?

Necklace: Banana Republic

We're in that weird period of weather when it's too cold to go sleeveless and too warm for tights. Not that I'm complaining - I'll take this over 40's any day!

I figured a short sleeved tweed jacket was the perfect solution for that in-between time. I love the tie in the front - most suit jackets overwhelm me but this one gives me a nice lady-like shape.

The rear view is pretty cute too! The skirt has these sweet little ruffles on the bottom. Unfortunately they were not photographing well at all, so you'll just have to take my word for it!

3 comments:

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

Love that jacket!

Wistful Dreamer said...

I really love this look! That jacket is gorgeous. I never thought to wear gold with black but it really sets it off nice. And those shoes... I want them!

eednic said...

that is a really cute jacket! i love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails