Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Top: Express

Skirt: The Limited

Belt: New York & Company

Bracelet: New York & Company

Shoes: Nine West

Apparently I have a 'thing' for skirts with interesting back details - ruffles on Thursday, kick pleats on Monday and now a zipper on Tuesday! I didn't even notice until a coworker pointed it out today. What can I say, I love a good girlie detail!

Know what else I love? The print on this top! There's just nothing quite like a great black and white graphic top. I can already see a couple of great ways to wear this one and I can't wait to put it into regular rotation. And best of all? It's got the sweetest little bows on the sleeves! Details, details, details!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love this top (I think I need it) The skirt with the zipper back is fab. I check your blog daily and think you have a really great style.

WickedThrifty said...

i love a skirt with some feminine detailing, too. you can never have too much fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails