Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Top: New York & Company

Cardigan: Ann Taylor Loft

Pants: Express

Shoes: Baker's Shoes

Necklace: New York & Company

I've had this top in my closet for a couple of years and have only ever paired it with jeans. I really love the colors/pattern and wanted to wear it one more time before I put it away for the winter. I was pleasantly surprised to find this new cardi from ATL matched the top perfectly. Add a $2.99 necklace I picked up at NY&C recently and I was pretty pleased with how I transitioned this casual top to the office.

I also tried curling my hair this morning rather than straightening it. I'm not sure it's quite long enough to wear like this yet, but I'm almost there! Long, sexy hair, here I come!

1 comment:

Wistful Dreamer said...

Those colors look perfect with your coloring.

Related Posts with Thumbnails