Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Top: Banana Republic

Skirt: Express

Cardigan: New York & Company

Shoes: Nine West

Bracelet/Watch: New York & Company


I love a good pencil skirt and when I saw this one in such a fun print and bright color, I knew I had to try it. I started with the top tucked in but it seemed like way too much print, so I belted it instead. Looking at the picture, I'm thinking it might be too much hot pink. Maybe next time I'll belt over the cardigan too.

I kept the jewelry minimal because of the bold print and cut out at the top. Just a simple cuff bracelet/watch, which is quickly becoming a favorite accessory. I used to feel naked without a watch; then I started working from home and no longer felt the need for one. Now that I'm back in the office (and in long, boring meetings!) I find myself looking at my wrist all day long again!

3 comments:

Keely said...

I love the pink and black on you. Very pretty!

toya said...

I love the printed skirt, in fact I made a fall version which I am wearing today.

K said...

such a great skirt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails