Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cardigan: New York & Company

Camisole: Express

Pants: The Limited

Shoes: Sam & Libby

Necklace: New York & Company

Ring: The Limited

It's rainy and cold here in Indy today and I wanted nothing more than to be warm and covered up.

I fell in love with this tank top when it first came out but couldn't justify spending $40 on it. Lucky for me, I found it on clearance with an additional 20% off last week. $7? Now that I can handle!

Hopefully I'll get just as lucky when I go shopping this weekend. While getting dressed this morning, I realized I have no gray heels to take me into winter. Cute patent leather gray wedges? Check! Even cuter gray suede flats? Check! Gray slouchy booties and gray knee high boots with bow? Check and Check! But plain gray every day heels? Nada. Guess I'll force myself to go shopping this weekend. Sigh. It's a burden, but somebody's gotta do it.

2 comments:

Wistful Dreamer said...

I'm crazy about that tank and only $7! You definitely know how to shop!

WickedThrifty said...

i love all of the purple and the pattern-mixing going on... perfect! but i guess you're right, grey shoes would be great with this :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails