Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sweater: The Limited

Tank: Old Navy

Pants: The Limited

Shoes: Baker's Shoes

Quick avert your eyes!

Why, you ask? Well, I'm practically naked in this picture, that's why!

Okay, well maybe not naked, but I certainly felt that way all day. Nate had a business trip today and he got to sleep in which meant I got dressed in the closet without the aid of a mirror and got all the way downstairs before I realized I didn't have on a stitch of jewelry. Que horror!

In the end I decided it wasn't a good reason to wake Nate, so I went sans baubles all day. Oh the things we do for love.

5 comments:

Wistful Dreamer said...

Normally I don't like polka dots, but this is really pretty on you, the top balances it out!

Keely said...

I love the polka dots! So chic.

Boutique Girl said...

I love this sweater!

eednic said...

i adore your polka dot cardi! how cute!

Anonymous said...

That sweater is too cute! I love it! I would've thought to wear a black tank underneath, but seeing it with the white, I think it looks good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails