Monday, August 2, 2010

Denim Jungle


The August 2010 issue of People StyleWatch says that the average woman owns 7 pairs of denim. That was news to me - apparently I am way above average in the Denim Ownership class.

I love denim. Skinny denim. Whiskered denim. Trouser cut denim. Dark denim. Colored denim. Flap pocket denim. With heels denim. Casual denim. Evening denim.

I love it all.

Which is why I can't possibly imagine narrowing my fabulous denim closet down to just seven pairs. Que horror! I couldn't do it. Because sometimes a girl just needs options.

How many pairs of jeans do you have in your closet? Could you narrow it down to just seven?


{image found here}

7 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

I have somewhere around 15-20 pairs! No way could I make do with 7!

Marie said...

Oh my, I have way more. I have qork denim, fun denim, winter and summer... and some to account for weight fluctuation. No wonder I have no closet space.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Kristen said...

I have three pairs of jeans. Yes, you read that correctly.

Melissa said...

I am so below average, it's sad.

I have about three pairs that I actually wear.

Well, to be honest, I'm really only wearing one pair of skinny jeans right now and a pair of cropped jeans. The rest just kind of sit there, they're too big, too small, or something.

Keely said...

I have 15 or more pair of jeans. I live in them! Plus I can wear them to work. I haven't heard the average number of shoes a woman owns, but I bet we are both above that too.:0)

Sarah said...

I just counted and I have seven - but I need to get rid of 2 pairs. I rarely wear jeans - I don't like the way they fit me - I guess I haven't found the right pair yet.

Unknown said...

I wonder if it's an average of 7 pairs that FIT. Cause most ladies have skinny and fat jeans, right?

It's funny that Kiki mention not hearing a number of shoes, I read 19 right before I came to this post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails