Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Top: LOFT

Pants: The Limited

Bracelet: The Limited

Belt: New York & Company

Shoes: ?

We all know I'm all about the animal print and this giraffe print at LOFT was calling my name in a loud, insistent voice! I held out until it was on super clearance and I'm so glad they still had my size!

Once again, giving the belted look a try. I liked it a lot last time, but not too sure about this go round. I feel like my hips look wider in these brown slacks. But it was worth giving it a shot again and getting out of my comfort zone!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

I think you look teeny tiny, belt or not. I adore that top! What a great sale purchase!

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

I love the clearance items at Loft! I scored a pair of flats there a couple of weeks ago that were almost 70% off.

That shirt was a great find!

Ms. Shopportunity said...

This look is picture-perfect! You look great! Thanks for a great example of how to tastefully do an animal print at work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails