Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday, August 30, 2010

Sweater: The Limited

Tank: Old Navy

Skirt: Banana Republic

Shoes: Steve Madden

Bracelet: New York & Company

Necklace: Amy Cornwell Designs

The color of this sweater is completely not something I would normally choose. While browsing at The Limited, I was immediately drawn to the button detailing on the shoulder line and found myself automatically reaching for the other color they had available - gray. Basic. Neutral. Mix and match. Boring.

Don't get me wrong, I love gray, but I have nasty habit of always buying sweaters in gray. Or black. Or white. Because I figure they go with everything. Which kind of makes for a boring wardrobe. So I stepped out of my neutral colored rut and forced myself to grab the sea foam instead. Now that I've got it home and paired it with (what else?) gray - I'm definitely digging it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Love seafoam with Navy too!

Melissa said...

Well at least since you normally buy a lot of black/white/gray, you WILL be able to mix and match it! It's such a pretty color.

I agree with Micayla, it would look great with navy and maybe coral too.

Sarah said...

This is a great color!! It is still neutral-ish (not super bright).

Related Posts with Thumbnails