Friday, August 13, 2010

See Sara Shop: Football Edition

Know what time it is? Football time!

Well, not quite yet, but pretty darn close. It's pre-season time, which is close enough for me to get excited!

And close enough for me to start shopping for this season's football gear. I've already got a decent collection of Volunteer orange, but there's always room for more - especially when it's this cute!

Behold, Victoria's Secret's new line of college and NFL football gear!



They've got super cute hoodies, tees and sweats for 50+ college teams and about a dozen NFL teams. Sadly, no Indianapolis Colts gear (what's up with that, Victoria's Secret?) but they do have my Vols and when Nate found out they had Steelers gear? It was over. It pained me to say it, but that's probably the only time in my life that I will tell him I really don't want to own one of everything! HA!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Gotta have Tim Tebow Gator/Bronco the best football player EVER. Before I buy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails