Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dress: White House Black Market

Shoes: Steve Madden

Bracelet: LOFT

Ever have one of those days when you feel like a million bucks? I hope you do because every girl should have one every now and then.

I heart a really great LBD - probably explains why I own at least 10. This one is for sure my new favorite, though. I felt long, lean and powerful in this little number today. And anything that can make me feel tall is a keeper in my book.

I briefly toyed with a big necklace and then some tough studded kicks, but ultimately decided to keep it classic this time. I have a feeling I'll have plenty of opportunities to mix and match this one up in the future!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This dress is fantastic!!! You look great and I like that you kept it classic.

Marie said...

A LBD is an essential, so more than one is a GREAT idea,
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
August giveaway

yours truly, melissa said...

GREAT dress! Love it!!! Makes total sense that you felt great, because you definitely look fabulous! Your waist looks teeny tiny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails