Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dress: The Limited

Shoes: Baker's Shoes

Necklace: Amy Cornwell Designs

It was finally just a teeny, tiny bit cooler today - in the eighties instead of well into the nineties - but I took full advantage of it and busted out my transition-to-fall shoes. I absolutely love these shoes: suede! hardware! straps! And they are actually comfortable, no lie.

Know what else is comfortable? This dress. 100% cotton - it's like wearing pajamas to work. Except with bling. Because, you know, who doesn't want bling on their pajamas work clothes?





3 comments:

Sarah Wyland said...

I do believe I'm going to come raid your closet!

Kimberly said...

Those shoes are severely fierce!! Love the bling too!

Sarah said...

Beautiful dress! Glad the shoes are comfy - they look fierce!

Related Posts with Thumbnails