Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday, August 9, 2010

Dress: LOFT

Tank: Old Navy

Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Necklace: New York & Company

Bracelet: New York & Company

Holy short skirt, Batman! I didn't realize how short this dress was until I got home and saw these pictures. I got dressed in the dark this morning because Nate was sleeping in; otherwise I probably wouldn't have worn this to work. Eek!

That said, this dress was a fabulous deal! An $80 dress for get this - $3! It was final sale for $4.99 at LOFT plus an additional Friends & Family discount on top of that. I half expected to get it to the register and find out I was getting Punked!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I think the dress looks fabulous on you! It really doesn't look too short to me, but to each his (or her!) own.

I love the color and especially paired with those shoes! Gorgeous.

I'm always afraid of super discounts like that, I'm terrified that I'm getting ripped off, the quality is bad and that's why it's so discounted or that it's really outdated and I'll look ridiculous in it. I have got to start shopping smarter like you obviously do! You look great!

Kristen said...

It doesn't look that short. Great deal! Another reason why we need to shop together! :P

Ms. Shopportunity said...

Whoa! A dress for $3?!?!?! That's amazing. I love your blog, btw!

Sarah said...

Wow - $3!!! That is a crazy good deal!

yours truly, melissa said...

What a beautiful blue! I think the length looks good and not too short for work, but can understand where you're coming from...

I bet you'd feel better with some tights under it in the winter? Maybe a gray or black pair with something else wintery up top...?

Related Posts with Thumbnails