Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Top: The Limited

Shorts: Express

Shoes: Nine West

Bracelets: Simply Irresistible

Earrings: The Limited

It's a rainy day here, so it's just going to be sitting around the house and catching up on housework for me today.

However, a few Saturdays ago during my bloggy hiatus it was sunny and beautiful and I took full advantage with a day of shopping and lunch with a girlfriend. I couldn't let a cute top like this go to waste by never posting it! I'm a sucker for black and white prints of almost any kind. Paired with some fun silk shorts and a little bit of arm candy and the memory of this fun outfit is almost enough to brighten today's dreary forecast!

3 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

Cute outfit! I wish I had your legs girl!

doing 40 said...

Love your posts!

You give me great ideas of things I can pull out of my closet & put together!

[& reminders of fun stores I may forget to check out]

yours truly, melissa said...

Cute, cute, cute!

You've got a great set of arms and legs! Lucky duck! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails