Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Shirt: New York & Company

Skirt: LOFT

Shoes: Aldo

Necklace: LOFT

I'm not usually much of a pink girl, but I fell immediately for this purple and pink polka-dot skirt at LOFT. I rarely buy an entire outfit but I knew this skirt would be hard to match, so I bought the cardigan that they had it paired with on the mannequin. I couldn't wait to wear it, though, so I went on a little closet hunt to see what I could come up with. The answer? Not much. This skirt is definitely NOT a mix and match piece - it's the oddest shades of pink and purple. I was a little unsure of the top when I left the house this morning but just decided to go with it. Glad I did, because I got three compliments on the whole ensemble! Just goes to show that I should be more confident in my mix-and-match abilities!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

This is just beautiful! I really love the necklace!

Sherry from Alabama said...

Sara,
What a beautful outfit, and so flattering on you! Pink is my favorite color! I am so impressed with the way you put outfits together. I love to drop by your blog when I'm needing some inspiration. At age 51, I am much older than you but you have such a classic style that I'm able to get ideas for my outfits. I've followed your blog for quite a while now and just wanted to introduce myself. Thank you for your diligence in posting outfit after beautiful outfit for others to see.

Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

kate said...

cute cute cute! you look great in pink!

Sarah said...

Great outfit!! You look great in pink and that shirt goes perfectly!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails