Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday, August 23, 2010

Top: The Limited

Pants: The Limited

Shoes: Payless Shoes

Belt: Express

Necklace: Lia Sophia

I'd been on the hunt for the perfect pair of white slacks for most of the summer. I found these on super clearance at The Limited and had to sneak in at least one good wear before Labor Day. Truth is, I like them so much I might *gasp* wear them again after Labor Day. That old don't-wear-white-after-Labor-Day rule is so 2008. HA!

I also figured I'd get in on the jewel tone trend. Green is one of my favorite colors yet I'm pretty sure I don't have this shade anywhere else in my closet. I'm definitely digging it.

I thought the black belt and peep toes were a nice and unexpected contrast to the white pants. What do you think?

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I literally almost gasped when I opened this post. You look stunning. That green is such a fabulous color on you and the blouse itself is just so pretty.

I love the contrast of the black belt and shoes with the white, that's great. I'm glad you found some white slacks! I'm still looking for new ones, mine are from YEARS ago and don't quite fit my post-baby body the way that I'd like.

And yes - I'm wearing white after Labor Day too! Ppppfffttt on old fashion rules! :)

Kimberly said...

I base my wearing of white more on temps and based on July and August I think you will be able to wear plenty of white in September!

Related Posts with Thumbnails