Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday, August 2, 2010

Dress: The Limited

Belt: New York & Company

Shoes: Baker's Shoes

Bracelets: New York & Company

Necklace: Thrifted

I have a very bad habit of always buying shoes in black. A pair will catch my eye in red, or blue, or buttery caramel, but the moment I find out they're available in black - it's over. No matter how much I like the red/blue/whatever, the practical part of me says I'll wear them way more often in black.

Which, of course, is completely not true. I own about 15 pairs of black shoes which means I wear each pair less often than all my other shoes.

These lovelies were no different. They first caught my eye in taupe, but as soon as I saw them in black, I knew the black ones were coming home with me. Lucky for me, when I went back to the store recently, the taupe ones were on sale for $15. So those came home with me too. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I don't seem to have enough black shoes - I have only one pair for work (had two but one bit the dust) and a few for fun. But, I have a problem buying black skirts and pants and shirts.

Related Posts with Thumbnails