Sunday, August 15, 2010

Friday, August 13, 2010

Top: The Limited

Pants: The Limited

Bracelet: New York & Company

Shoes: Payless Shoes

Whew-ee! I am so over this heat and humidity around here. I never thought I'd say it, but I'm darn near over wearing dresses too. I love a great dress, but in my efforts not to die of heat stroke, I feel like that's all I've been wearing lately!

Friday morning I'd been too lazy to shave my legs had enough and decided to wear pants - heat be damned.

Yeah, I regretted that decision about a block into my walk to the office. But whatever. This is one of my all time favorite tops and I wanted to rock it at least once before the summer is over.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That IS a really great top!

I have to admit, in this kind of heat, I don't think it's possible to over-wear dresses! They're a necessity!

Sherry from Alabama said...

Love the outfit! I can't believe you're able to walk to work in the beautiful heels you wear. I'd be lucky to make it from my car to my office (if I had one:).

Related Posts with Thumbnails