Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday, August 14, 2009

Dress: Target

Shoes: Payless

Bracelet: Lia Sophia

Dog: Priceless

Is he not the sweetest thing you've ever seen? He was too cute to crop out today. Love you, Oliver!

I am a lady of leisure today. Well, at least in the sense that I don't have to go to work and can do whatever I want. Sadly 'whatever I want' translates into laundry, errands, and grocery shopping before I head out of town tomorrow. It's hot as blazing saddles around here so a sundress was the order of the day. Nothing beats a cotton sundress for keeping you cool and wrinkle-free during summer errands.

I've also got to pack for my trip to Florida this weekend. Talk about jumping from the frying pan into the fire! Suddenly our 90 degree day isn't looking so bad. Fortunately for my sister, it's totally worth frizzy hair and sweating buckets for a few days with her!

2 comments:

Micayla said...

Thought of you when I saw this shirt:
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=5438&vid=1&pid=675569&scid=675569012

Totally confused about peacock blue being emerald green though.

Kelly said...

hey girl...thanks for your comment on my site!! you're so sweet! im definitely digging your blog! love the layout of each post ! and the outfits are so cute! xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails