Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tank: The Limited

Sweater: New York & Company

Jeans: The Limited

Necklace: The Limited

Shoes: Victoria Spenser

I finally got my white jeans back from the tailor and I am loving them already - too bad it took me the entire summer to find some that I liked! I'll just try to get the most out of them while I can and hope they stay in style for next season too.

The day started out a little chilly, so I knew jeans and a short sleeve cardigan were the way to go while I ran errands this morning. I added my biggest multi chain black and white necklace and I was ready to hit the ground running. Gotta make the most of my Saturday's now that I'm chained to the desk all week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved all your outfits for your first week of school. You're so great about accessorizing and looking your best!

You should do a post on your closet and how you keep things organized!

Related Posts with Thumbnails