Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tank: Old Navy

Vest: Express

Jeans: Express (Mia Ultra Skinny)

Sandals: Payless

Necklaces: The Limited

Ring: The Limited

Today's outfit is a shout out to my girlfriend, Shelli. We were shopping last week for my back-to-work wardrobe when I happened to mention that I had a piece of clothing in my closet that I try on at least once a week, but never wear out of the house. In fact, I'd put it on that very morning and taken it back off again, choosing to wear this instead.

I got this oversized vest for less than $5 this past spring. I love the look on other people and I like the idea of it on me, but I'm not too sure about the reality of it. Too much white for my pale skin? Maybe with leggings instead of jeans? Should I leave the long vest look to the 5'9'' and higher crowd? What do you think of this look? Vote in the poll on the sidebar to help me decide!

Do you have something in your closet that you love but can't bring yourself to actually wear? Or am I just weird?

3 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

I think this looks great on you. You could dress up the look with heels too.

Ria said...

it looks lovely on you

Anonymous said...

I think it would be cute with a belt, that might break up the long line of the vest a bit. But I love that color on you, I don't think it makes you look pale at all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails