Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday, August 31, 2009

Dress: The Limited (via Ebay)

Bracelets: The Limited

Tank: New York & Company

Necklace: Forever 21

Shoes: Baker's Shoes

In my effort to replenish my work wardrobe recently, I have discovered the addiction joys of shopping on Ebay. I've always found it a bit overwhelming and only used it when I had a very specific thing in mind to buy, but never for clothes. I'd been hearing all these stories of amazing finds for dirt cheap lately, so I mustered up my courage and dove in head first. I must say, once you get the hang of keyword searches, it's a freaking goldmine! I got this dress for .99 plus $4 shipping. Um, hello? Why would you not shop Ebay?

I am also digging my new cage heel/bootie hybrid. I love the caramel color and the fabulously high heel. The exposed zipper on the back is also very 'in' for fall. I definitely felt myself strutting my stuff in these shoes today! Do you have a pair of shoes that transforms your attitude when you put them on?

3 comments:

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

My qualms about shopping for clothes on Ebay are mainly about making a return if something doesn't fit. Although, if something is .99 I guess it doesn't really matter!

Milly said...

nice dress...love the shoes!!

Kimberly said...

I just bought this same necklace in Silver on Friday! Can't wait to debut it! Awesome deal with the ebay find!

Related Posts with Thumbnails