Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday, August 11, 2009


Top: New York & Company

Jeans: Express

Bracelet: Lia Sophia

Earrings: Military gift shop on Guam

Shoes: Ann Taylor Loft

I love the print on this top but I haven't quite figured out how to wear it with anything other than blue jeans. I'd love to put it under a cute little jacket or pair it with a skirt for the office but I just can't seem to find the right combo. Any suggestions, my lovely readers?

I'm back on the hunt for some great new jeans going into fall. Specifically I want a very dark wash, straight leg denim. Pants shopping is one of the very few kinds of shopping I absolutely dread (the others being bathing suit and grocery shopping). Little waist, big hips and short stubby legs are not a combination one finds often in the denim aisle. Ugh. I'm stressed just thinking about it.

5 comments:

WickedThrifty said...

oooh! cool bracelet! do you have any skirts that could pick up the light blue, chartreuse, deep blue, or anything in the blouse? it's really cute! i think it could go with lots of other things if you stretch your imagination~
even maybe a white skirt or pants could make it pop, too!

Lesa said...

Pretty colors together!

Bianca C said...

For the top, a skirt in any color will do, tan or green khaki or black, even navy or denim - its more important that the shape is pencil, or straight - do you wear those?

I think its super cute!

Kristen said...

cute top...i'd wear it with white pants. :)

Katie said...

you DO NOT have big hips.
and I love that bracelet--I have it too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails