Sunday, August 9, 2009

Friday, August 7, 2009

Top: Ann Taylor Loft

Jeans: Express (Mia Ultra Skinny)

Shoes: Baker's Shoes

Bracelet: New York and Company

Earrings: island store on Guam


Who doesn't love Friday date night? After a long day at work (big event this weekend), I rushed home to get ready for a dinner and movie date with friends. I wish I had worn this top when I still had my spray tan - as my husband informed me today that I am 'blindingly white' once again. Too bad for him that I don't plan to do anything about it any time soon. Spray tans are expensive, tanning beds are bad for you and I don't have the patience for self tanner. Can someone please invent a pill that will tan you from the inside out?

2 comments:

Jackie said...

First off, I love your blog and envy your clothes.
Secondly, I just had Econ this past semester and had to create a new product for a project. Being an incredibly pale person myself, a inside-out tanner (or melanin stimulant, as we marketed it) was what we created. So, needless to say, when I read the last line of your post, I cracked up.

Boshena said...

The pill is not such a great idea because you not only tan the parts that you like but also places like palms of your hands, soles of your feet and even eyeballs get a nice yellow hue. So forget it. The best way I found is SafeTan, because it has a nifty little applicator which makes the whole things nice and easy.
Anyway, you look hot anyway, and if your husband complains again tell him that you would prefer somebody a bit taller. Let him figure out how to fix THAT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails