Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dress: The Limited

Shoes: Nine West

Necklace: Forever 21

Bracelet: The Limited

It was a wee bit chilly this morning, so I pulled out something a little heavier for church this morning. When I bought this dress last summer, I was a little bit nervous about how bold the pattern was. Fortunately it was one of the rare shopping trips when I had a friend with me - she was all the encouragement I needed to give it a try. And my new found love for patterns was born!

I paired it with my favorite nude slingbacks from Nine West. They are four inch-ers and always make my legs feel a mile long. If you don't have a good nude heel in your closet already, I highly recommend you find one! They will change your life...or at least the length of your legs.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

I really love all the colors of this outfit, and your accessories-Just perfect.

Cole said...

How do you carry off a print like that and make it look GOOD?!?! I could never do that! You look fabulous. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails