Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Top: New York & Company

Pants: The Limited

Shoes: Michael Shannon

Necklace: ?

Ring: The Limited

I am positively wild for this safari-inspired silk top from NY&Co. The print is super bright in person - definitely a wake up call at 6:00am, which I was so needing today. This top kept me feeling cheerful all day despite the long, draining week.

I really wanted to tuck it in but I just wasn't feeling it with these pants. It wouldn't lay smoothly right above the waste and I couldn't find a belt I was happy with. Maybe next time I will try pairing it with a higher waisted navy skirt that won't require a belt.

The last time I wore this chunky necklace, our friend asked me where I got my 'Mr T collector necklace'. Now I can't help but giggle when I look down at it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails