Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday, August 5, 2009


Top: The Limited

Tank: Gap

Jeans: Express (x2 w10)

Shoes: Apt 9 (via Kohl's)

Earrings: Simply Irresistible

Bracelet: The Limited

I am not normally much of a cropped jacket kind of girl. I just feel like they look funny on me. However, I make an exception for this one. I love everything about it - the creamy color, the lace, the bow, the ribbon detail, the ruffled sleeves, everything. I feel very romantic Victorian wearing it. I just felt pretty today.

Turns out that's a good thing, since I got a lot of attention at work today. I have a bit of an announcement. I got a full time job! I'll be leaving my part-time gig next week to return to the corporate world. Know what that means? New clothes! And lots of 'em! It's been over two years since I worked in an office, so it's time to hit the stores and update my work wardrobe. And with my husband's blessing, no less!

Watch out, Mall, here I come!



6 comments:

watergirl82 said...

I think the cropped jacket is adorable! And congrats on the new job!

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit...but then again I love white and blue jeans.

Also, congrats on landing a full time job! And hooray for wardrobe shopping!!!

Bianca C said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

:-)

And have a great time at the mall!

Cole said...

You always look so put together! I'm jealous. :-)

CONGRATS on the new job!

Kimberly said...

I always love the contrast of white/cream and denim. Your look gorg!

Lauren said...

I haven't been to the Limited in ages. That top looks super cute though! I love how you are putting pieces together. Maybe it will give me ideas for myself :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails