Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Monday, August 10, 2009


Top: New York & Company

Vest: The Limited

Jeans: Express (x2 w10)

Shoes: Wild Diva

Bracelet: New York & Company

I'm down to my last few days in the casual part time environment, so I'm trying to wear all the stuff I might not get to wear when I start the new job. When I was there for my interview, it seemed pretty business casual (but leaning more towards the business side). Not sure yet if jeans are a Friday option, so I'm wearing all my cute jeans ideas this week.

I am in love with this top. It's got everything I'm into right now - ruffles, pleats and a bow all in a fun print. A cute little vest to nip in the waist and I think this is one of my favorite outfits in a long time. Fingers crossed that I'll be able to use it again for a casual Friday at the new office!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails