Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dress: New York & Company

Sandals: Aldo

Earrings: The Limited

Ring: New York & Company

We had a marriage conference at church early this morning, followed by an impromptu sushi lunch date and shopping for new living room furniture. Since you never really know how well the temperature will be controlled at church, I went for layers. This fun dress paired with a coral cardigan. I was sure glad I had the cardi, as it turned out to be pretty chilly outside today too. Just a little sneak peek at Fall, I suppose!

I love the print and the colors in this dress. It's so comfy, it's like wearing my pajamas all day long. I also got a ton of compliments on it, which always makes for a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Bianca C said...

Pretty outfit~ It looks great!!!

Lesa said...

That dress looks really pretty on you, very flattering colors.

Related Posts with Thumbnails