Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday, August 21, 2009

Top: Ann Taylor

Shorts: Old Navy

Shoes: Nine West

Necklace: New York & Company

Ring: The Limited

Trying to make the most of my last day as a free woman, so I slept in, caught up my Reader and then ran lots of fun errands.

I haven't worn shorts much this summer so I started with those. My favorite black knit tank top and a big fun necklace and I was ready roll.

Sadly, no close up of the necklace today. I took a pic of it but when I downloaded it just now, I realized my shirt went completely sheer under the camera flash. No peep show here, folks. Move along....


2 comments:

Cole said...

Cute; summery; SUCCESS!!

Bianca C said...

WOW! Loving the jewelry!

I think, jewelry photogs better without the flash anyways. Just get underneath a hall light, and take the photo with no flash - its not as bright, but there is no peep show and the nuances in the jewelry are easier to see. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails