Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Top: New York & Company

Skirt: Express

Shoes: Wild Diva

Necklace: ?

I wish the color on this picture was a little bit brighter because I am totally thrilled with this bright color combination. The picture really doesn't do it justice.

This is the navy skirt from my shopping spree a few weeks ago. I love the higher waist - I feel like it gives me good definition without the hassle of a belt. I also like that it covers one my least favorite body parts, my bony knees.

I don't know what inspired me to pair it with this yellow top. It just kind of came to me when I was laying in bed Sunday night. I briefly flirted with wearing it to my first day of work, but decided to play it a little bit safer and saved it for Day 2. It was a total hit! Score one for the new girl.

7 comments:

Becky said...

Very chic without being fussy! Love your color combo!

Cole said...

Oh, PRETTY!

Wait... How did you manage to get a picture without Lola?

Bianca C said...

Very pretty! Awesome color combo! I am going to add this to my list of "must wear together"!! Love the necklace.

Kimberly said...

Great color combo and I seriously love those shoes!

Milly said...

Love the color combo...have to try it
Fab shoes!......
Adding you to my blog roll

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

I'm very envious of your skirt collection! I might have to pick that one up for myself. So fierce.

C said...

Gorgeous shoes!!!

http://betweenlaundrydays.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails